new release of the galician ispell dictionary

From: Ramón Flores (fa2ramon@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 08:08:33 EDT

    Hi:

    I have just released a new version (0.3) of the
    galician ispell dictionary. A big endian and a little
    endian hash files can be donwload from:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ispell-gl/begalician-0.3.zip
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ispell-gl/legalician-0.3.zip

    I would thank if somebody upload them to the cvs tree.

    Cheers
            Ramón

    Yahoo! Empregos
    O trabalho dos seus sonhos pode estar aqui. Cadastre-se hoje mesmo no Yahoo! Empregos e tenha acesso a milhares de vagas abertas!
    http://br.empregos.yahoo.com/