Re: branch tonight

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 19:25:14 EDT

    According to Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr>:

    > Branching will happen tonight, right after the 1.0.1 release.
    >
    > I will branch abi, abidistfiles, abiword-docs.
    > I will branch MSVC6 aswell.
    >
    > Support libs like libiconv, wv, psiconv, libpng won't be branched as
    > we don't control them.
    >
    > abiword-plugins will slowly be moved under abi/plugins in the HEAD
    > branch (aka abi-1.2-dev).

    Branching done. Currently checked-out trees are in HEAD. That means
    that any commit goes to the 1.2 development branch

    1.0-stable branch is named ABI-1-0-0-STABLE

    To check it out, cvs co -r ABI-1-0-0-STABLE abi

    Branched modules are:

    abi
    abidistfiles
    abiword-docs
    MSVC6

    They have been branched at the release-1-0-1 tag.

    Updated diagram will come later.

    If you have question, please ask me.

    Hub