RE: Various things, multiple names, happy August Fool's Day

From: E . A . Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 03:46:22 EDT

    To hub ^_^

    glib2: Ah, should have figured a dev was needed, thank you! I'll download that before bugging out.
    statistical tracking: Thank you!

    To list: Balsa became odd, so the list got one message twice (it was deleting To: lines before, I'll upgrade...)

    Good night, hope to get lucky in the morning with all this compiling busiwhack.