patch -- improve font alias

From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 15:36:08 EDT

    with latest fontconfig snapshot the font alias mechanist was a bit
    too... "fuzzy". This patch fixes it.

    Btw, while I was updating my gtk2 copy, I also updated freetype to 2.1.2
    from a rpm (I don't remember from where, but most probably from
    rpmfind).

    This freetype was giving a horrible rendering of MS fonts. I just
    compiled & installed freetype and everything was again ok. So if you
    see a bad rendering with abiword, first check that your freetype is
    rendering things ok.

    Cheers,

    --
    Joaquín Cuenca Abela