Re:commit head: win32 command line support

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 17:01:03 EDT

    Hello,

    It seems you partially removed the popt support and added back partially
    the old command parsing logic. While I personally dislike popt greatly
    on Windows, wouldn't the proper fix be to correct popt to work correctly
    on Windows? Version worked and help worked before, though of course
    popt showed help to stdout instead of a dialog box. Dumpstrings
    I don't know about. I am not complaining, but I seem to recall
    there was quite a bit of discussion and a decision to switch even
    the Windows build to popt, has this decision been reversed?

    Thanks,
    Jeremy