Re: Not ignoring Alan's previous message

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 17:27:07 EDT

    On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, E . A . Zen wrote:

    > Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:10:45 -0500
    > From: E . A . Zen <ericzen@ez-net.com>
    > To: abiword-dev@abisource.com

    > Subject: Not ignoring Alan's previous message

    this has been discussed before
    and i want to check with the person who did the previous work and finish
    reading through various bits and pieces i have found in the archives
    before discussing this further.

    you will notice the worse than usual grammar structure and sentence
    arrangement in my previous post, was a very very rough draft.