Re: cursor blinking problem

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 14:18:46 EDT

    seeing as you are working on the cursor code and this mail i (i mean the
    webmaster account) got recently

    was asking for tweaks to the cursor perhaps someone could please
    give this guy an answer of some sort, perhaps discuss the cursor changes
    he is interested in, or tell him how to go about making the changes
    himself.

    I know it is really annoying that his email did not have a valid return
    address but the email address <amichail.icse2003@cse.unsw.edu.au> does
    work and he did get back in touch with me and his project might be useful.

    Anyway, i just dont like to see posts being completely unanswered.

    Sincerely
    Alan