Fix for bug 3824, fix for styles combox, and new Catalan strings

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 03:59:00 EDT

    Hi,

    I have done the following commits:

    - Fix for bug 3824. Now, you can have localised style names. I have done the
    win32, we still need to do changes in other platforms. The strings that have
    to be localised can be found at xap_String_Id.h.

    - I have fixed the Format/Styles combobox box. Since we do not allow editing
    there is a droplist now under win32.

    - I have commited a new version of the catalan strings, that include the
    localised styles names.

    Best Regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org