commit: UI change in win32 format/styles/modify dialog box

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 05:32:27 EDT

    Hello,

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32DialogHelper.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Styles.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Styles.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Res_DlgStylesNewModify.rc2

    I have made a few changes to the modify style dialog box (found under
    format/styles) to make it more native and friendly looking. We were using a
    button text with a spin control (first image of the picture) and it's not
    win32 native and not very friendly and we have change to a popdown menu button
    style (image 2) that is more user friendly and native and it's also the way
    that Microsoft Word does this.

    Best Regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org