Re: commit: UI change in win32 format/styles/modify dialog box

From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 06:18:34 EDT

    On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Jordi Mas wrote:

    > I have made a few changes to the modify style dialog box (found under
    > format/styles) to make it more native and friendly looking. We were using a
    > button text with a spin control (first image of the picture) and it's not
    > win32 native and not very friendly and we have change to a popdown menu button
    > style (image 2) that is more user friendly and native and it's also the way
    > that Microsoft Word does this.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > --
    >
    > Jordi Mas
    > http://www.softcatala.org

    Jordi -

    Is this new control available for Win95b with IE4.0 - as that was the
    basis for AbiWord development. I have steered away from newer spiffier
    controls for that reason. If you upgrade controls, be aware of the
    minimum system requirements for AbiWord and update the web page.

    BTW - great work!

    Cheers!

    Michael D. Pritchett