Re: commit: UI change in win32 format/styles/modify dialog box

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 07:51:04 EDT

    > Is this new control available for Win95b with IE4.0 - as that was the
    > basis for AbiWord development. I have steered away from newer spiffier
    > controls for that reason. If you upgrade controls, be aware of the
    > minimum system requirements for AbiWord and update the web page.
    >
    > BTW - great work!

    I do not know if I got your question, but I do paint the control myself and I
    do not use any new common control for this. I'm ware of the difference between
    win32 platforms.

    Generally speaking, I would not change anything that changes Abiword
    requirements without a very good reason.

    Thanks for your feedback,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org