Re: spelling check for Yiddish

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 14:10:30 EDT

    On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Raphael Finkel wrote:
    > I downloaded it, renamed it hebrew.hash because Yiddish is not among the
    > languages available for AbiWord, copied it to AbiSuite\dictionary but it
    > did not work. I believe AbiWord uses UTF-16 Little Endian encoding for
    > Windows, not UTF-8.

    no, probably not that. do you have the source for building the dictionary?
    AbiWord requires things like 128 string length and 7- or 8-bit encoding.
    I can try building it here, etc.

    Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'