commit: Win32 build fixes

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 01:44:33 EDT

    Fixes so tinderbox can hopefully complete a build and so
    there are some nightly Win32 builds of Head again.
    Add some #includes so types known before attempted use,
    add dummy join method to ut_threadImpl, compile fribidi
    [statically], I leave it to others to adjust the Makefiles
    and NSIS files to build and include fribidi as a DLL.
    (Feel free to improve/adjust/etc. these; they are just
     off the top of my head as the compiler complained.)

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src\af\util\win/ut_threadImpl.h
    CVS: src\af\xap\win/xap_Win32Dlg_Insert_Symbol.h
    CVS: src\af\xap\win/xap_Win32Dlg_Zoom.cpp
    CVS: src\af\xap\win/xap_Win32PreviewWidget.cpp
    CVS: src\config/abi_defs.mk src\config\require\win/Makefile
    CVS: src\wp\ap\win/ap_Win32Toolbar_ZoomCombo.cpp
    CVS: src\wp\main\win/Makefile
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: ..\fribidi/Makefile.abi
    Win32 build fixes, still needs work to support fribidi as DLL