Re: [Q] thesaurus plug-in

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 11:47:06 EDT

    On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Neil Winchurst wrote:

    > On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:36:16 +1000 (EST)
    > Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
    >
    > > If you've installed all 3 rpm's it should "Just Work".
    > > ie The 2 aditional rpm's I mentioned plus the Aiksaurus-plugin.
    > >
    > > Look in the tools menu, you'll see an entry for "thesaurus". Then
    > > position the cursor on a word that you want to change and right-click.
    > > The context menu will pop up with an entry for "thesaurus". Choose
    > > this or choose "thesaurus" from the "tools" menu.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > Martin
    > >

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I am having the same problem. I installed the two rpms that you
    > mentioned but you are now talking about a third one. What third one, I
    > don't understand. Help please

    This is the actual "plugin" that enables abiword to talk to AikSaurus.

    The first rpm was the core Aiksaurus thesaurus.
    The second rpm was nice Graphical interface to this program.

    The third is the actual plugin that enables abiword to talk directly to
    the thesaurus. You download it from the abiword web page here.

    http://www.abiword.com/download/plugins.phtml

    Please let me know if this works. I'll ask our web-master to make direct
    links to all three rpms.