Please include links to aiksaurus and aiksaurus-gtk in the plugins page.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 11:50:57 EDT

    Hi Hub and other web-page maintainers,

    I've just answered some questions on abiword-user that brought home to me
    something we should have done long ago.

    The plugin's page on our webpage should contain links to both Aisaurus and
    Aiksaurus-GTK rpm's.

    Could someone please add these links along with some text that says "you
    also need to download these additional rpm's"

    Thanks very much,

    Martin