Re: Please include links to aiksaurus and aiksaurus-gtk in the plugins page.

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 12:30:43 EDT

    shouldn't the plugin rpm say that it depends on the other 2 rpms? (maybe
    it does already).

    would it not be worth the simplicity of having just one package instead of
    worrying about the complexity and hassle of having three packages? it is
    not like Aiksaurus comes with any distributions as standard yet.

    but then i guess i am totally missing the point of the unix
    packagemanagement system aren't I if i would rather have everything in one
    great big easy to use package.

    Later
    Alan