Re: abiword-gtk2_current/wv/libwv.a: No such file or directory

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 06:12:09 EDT

    On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Gansser, Martin wrote:
    > I tried to compile abi CVS with peer wv, but it fails.
    > If I change to wv and do ./configure; gmake all compiles fine.

    I'm not understanding. You shouldn't be running ./configure in wv - let
    abi's configure do it. If this is failing for some reason then there's a
    problem.

    As for iconv, iirc, using GNU libiconv doesn't solve the encoding
    nightmare on HP, just changes the error. Using peer libiconv will make no
    difference.

    Frustrated, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'