Re: AbiWord Weekly News #106 (2002, week 34) released

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 08:38:55 EDT

    On 26 Aug 2002, j.m.maurer wrote:

    > Date: 26 Aug 2002 12:18:16 +0200
    > From: j.m.maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>
    > To: abiword-dev@abisource.com
    > Subject: Re: AbiWord Weekly News #106 (2002, week 34) released
    >
    > Op ma 26-08-2002, om 08:59 schreef E . A . Zen:
    > > Get it here:
    > >
    > > http://www.abisource.org/information/news/2002/awn106.phtml
    >
    > or if you really want to read it, grab it here:
    >
    > http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2002/awn106.phtml

    another classic issue :)

    "like a fruity iMac"

    "AbiWord II: The Wrath of Dom"

    same description for both POW
    build a plugin to allow Abiword to check style and diction
    oops!

    Eric, good idea to ask at least one person (grab from IRC i suggest) to
    proofread the news before you mail to the lists.

    I am still miffed at the list of bug helpers. I dont like the metric as
    it rarely includes my contributions to bugzilla, but i am not sure i can
    come up with a better metric.

    Later
    Alan