Re: AbiWord Weekly News #106 (2002, week 34) released

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:36:00 EDT

    On 2002.08.26 07:38 Alan Horkan wrote:

    > On 26 Aug 2002, j.m.maurer wrote:
    >
    > > Date: 26 Aug 2002 12:18:16 +0200
    > > From: j.m.maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>
    > > To: abiword-dev@abisource.com
    > > Subject: Re: AbiWord Weekly News #106 (2002, week 34) released
    > >
    > > Op ma 26-08-2002, om 08:59 schreef E . A . Zen:
    > > > Get it here:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.abisource.org/information/news/2002/awn106.phtml
    > >
    > > or if you really want to read it, grab it here:
    > >
    > > http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2002/awn106.phtml
    >
    > another classic issue :)
    >
    > "like a fruity iMac"
    >
    > "AbiWord II: The Wrath of Dom"
    >

    > same description for both POW
    > build a plugin to allow Abiword to check style and diction
    > oops!
    >
    > Eric, good idea to ask at least one person (grab from IRC i suggest) to
    > proofread the news before you mail to the lists.
    >
    > I am still miffed at the list of bug helpers. I dont like the metric as
    > it rarely includes my contributions to bugzilla, but i am not sure i can
    > come up with a better metric.
    >

    > Later
    > Alan

    My experience is that most people in chat are busy at any given point in time.
    As for the bugs, well, bugs aren't working as well for me, but I hope to have
    it cleaned up for next week. As for this week, I just used Jesper's script and
    plugged it into a copy of 105's xml and reparsed. I would have liked to be
    more extensive with all the grandure and niftiness intended, but this night (or
    afternoon, pending where you are, or I am), Ihad to get back to a US sleeping
    schedule, so, I couldn't be as nice as I was before. There is atleast 24hours
    (historically) before Linux Today posts it, if you would like me to fix (or
    seperate) anything.

    *makes a small note about Marc's .com/org concept*