Re: commit: Merge Cells

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:39:49 EDT

    nice interface, the graphics are conceptually very clear.
    I wonder if you based it on anything in particular.

    i have word97 in front of me, if you dont have multiple cells selected it
    does not let you merge them. otherwise it just merges the selected cells.

    Does the dialog always appear even if there are already any cells
    selected?

    I was going to ask if you have added a merge cells button to the toolbar,
    but tables will definatley need a whole new toolbar of their own and i
    would not want to distract you from the solid backend work you are doing.

    I can tell when this is finished it is going to be really powerful and
    worth waiting for.
    Sweet!

    Later
    Alan