Re: cvs graph, mozilla, infamy

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:42:55 EDT

    > > Maybe we could ship the truetype corefonts from
    > > microsoft and the cab
    > > extraction program instead?
    >
    > I'm very much in favour of this! File an RFE and I'll
    > vote for it (:

    Dom said the XFT improvements would make this less of an issue.
    Shipping these fonts with Abiword is probably not a good idea and we
    should leave it up to the distributions themselves (dont want Debian
    moving Abiword to non-Free). I dunno, possibly a CoreFonts plugin related
    to uwogs hash downloader?

    > File an RFE and I'll
    > vote for it (:

    I dont care enough to file an RFE, I was just like to see my name in
    print.
    :P

    Why am I here?
    Alan Horkan