Commit: --enable-extra-encodings iconv flag

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 11:37:24 EDT

    Use this flag, which will become useful after Hub finishes updating to
    version 1.8 for me. Looking through the libiconv 1.8 ChangeLog, *quite*
    a bit has been added and fixed since the 1.7 release. This is looking
    promising. Hopefully I didn't break anything. Apologies if I have.

    Cheers,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: configure.ac configure.in src/config/abi_defs.mk
    CVS: src/config/require/beos/Makefile
    CVS: src/config/require/mac/Makefile
    CVS: src/config/require/qnx/Makefile
    CVS: src/config/require/unix/Makefile