Commit (HEAD): MacOS X stuff

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 17:18:01 EST

    -handle arrows and other navigation keys
    -handle mouse
    -fixed some text issues (position) and caret issues
    -moved away mouse handlers to view instead of window
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/ev/cocoa/ev_CocoaKeyboard.mm
    CVS: src/af/ev/cocoa/ev_CocoaMouse.h
    CVS: src/af/ev/cocoa/ev_CocoaMouse.mm
    CVS: src/af/gr/cocoa/gr_CocoaGraphics.mm
    CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaClipboard.mm
    CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaFrame.mm
    CVS: src/af/xap/cocoa/xap_CocoaFrameImpl.mm
    CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaFrame.mm

    To conclude:
    I can now move the caret with keyboard and mouse, and select the text
    with mouse.
    Lines are better positionned on screen (even though I have postion
    problems of differents lines)

    AbiWord is almost usable to type some text.

    Hub