Commit: HTML export improvements

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 20:05:51 EST

    The unix clipboard now supports pasting 3 more image
    mime-types (image/svg, image/svg+xml, image/x-wmf)
    since I have GdkPixbuf plugins for those now.

    The HTML exporter seems to do tables properly, handles
    meta-data and endnotes, and clipboard interaction
    seems to be kosher. I'd appreciate it if fjf would
    look over this stuff sometime in the near future to
    verify that I'm not on crack. Maybe he'd even put
    things behind an HTML_SUPPORTS_META tag or somesuch.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixClipboard.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
    CVS: