Commit: GDA Database plugin

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:19:06 EST

    Abi can now connect to databases and use that data in
    mail merge fields, provided you know a little SQL.
    This is due to a plugin I wrote and libgda/libgnomedb
    providing all of the muscle.

    It's not the most user-friendly thing in the universe
    right now, but hey, it's not all that bad either.
    Improvements will be made in the future, no doubt.
    RFE's not filed in bugzilla are handled by my friend
    Dave Null.

    Cheers,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: tools/gda/unix/AbiGDA.cpp
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: tools/gda/GNUmakefile.am tools/gda/plugin.m4
    CVS: tools/gda/unix/GNUmakefile.am
    CVS: