Re: Patch for build of perl bindings

From: Mark Gilbert (markgilbert@hotpop.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 18:24:23 EST

    See, I among a select few unfortunate enough to be prompted with regard
    to this problem have been aware of it since shortly after the original
    5.8 compat fixup. Problem was the wrong people in the wrong places.

    Anyway, I'll reinvestigate tonight/tomorrow, now that we have finally
    come across someone who can reliably reproduce, and who's willing to
    apply patches.

    Much, much appreciated
    -MG

    (BTW, I'd like to remind our curious onlookers that it is not simply a
    problem with 5.6/5.8, but with very specific builds and revisions, so
    please be patient)