Re: AbiWord Weekly News #121 (2002, week 49) released

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 09:02:48 EST

    Some questions:

       * What is the deal with the different URLs one for "layfolk" and one
    for "community reporters" -- I did a visual comparison on issue #120
    and didn't see any differences -- are there? Might there be in some
    issues?

       * I don't understand this statement:

    > "Basic summary, many RFE's just
    > vanished, among them are mail merge, math equations plugin, "view
    > codes," automated table of contents, support for embedded objects,
    > .doc export (i.e. not .rtf pretending to be .doc), LaTeX importer,
    > save .doc option, window tabs (eww) and import .doc footnotes."

    Table of contents appears twice on the following list, once specifically
    prefixed by "automatic"??