Merry Christmas: Additions to the TWiki

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 10:30:04 EST

    Merry Christmas!

    While waiting for the rest of the household to wake up, I ended up
    starting some new pages for the AbiWordFAQ on the TWiki. The pages are
    unfinished or barely started. If you have some time (after the
    holidays), look them over and add to them (or fix them). As I get more
    time, I plan to work on at least the page FaqBestWaysToUseAbiWord --
    help is welcome, but I will probably actively edit that page for at
    least a little while.

    View http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/WebChanges to find
    the new pages.

    Randy Kramer