Commit (HEAD): Fix drawing errors in the view

From: j.m.maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 18:22:33 EST

    I wouldn't have a clue why nobody noticed this before.... This should be
    backported to STABLE as well. Erm, I'll backport it to stable. xmas
    sucks this year anyway.

    Marc

    Fix drawing errors in the view when working in "Show formatting marks"
    mode

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: ./text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp ./text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
    CVS:

    j.m.maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>