Re: localization of plugins?

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 21:46:09 EST

    Rodrigo Moya from the Gnumeric and Gnome-DB projects
    has written such a thing already, and it might be nice
    if we can collaborate with him, or at least learn from
    his successes and mistakes.

    It's in GNOME's cvs, I think under the gnome-office
    module. Gnumeric makes use of the plugin descriptor
    files, as a good example.

    Dom