Re: commit: Fix lots of stuff.

Subject: Re: commit: Fix lots of stuff.
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 03:20:57 CST

begin Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> quotation:

> I've also included a gzipped patch against previous CVS to help people see
> what I've changed.

2 remarks:

*I don't like to see empty implementation in platform code, unless it is done
by the platform maintainer.
2 solutions for that:
  -put an assert
  or
  -don't implement at the risk of breaking the build
Otherwise it is a real bitch to come up with the new features

*I see lot of duplicated code that you put into the platform code. I don't
like that either. That makes me think I should propose the XP framework
refactoring (there is bug about that).
I wish you had a more elegent solution that duplicating....

Hub