Re: A new draw on XP refactoring

Subject: Re: A new draw on XP refactoring
From: Adrian Phillips (adrianp@powertech.no)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 09:11:38 CST

>>>>> "Hubert" == Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> writes:

[dia/the gimp]

Hubert> I have only one complaints about that: they are GTK/GNOME
Hubert> only. I wish we really had a cross-platform suite... (not

Ah, yes. Sorry my twisted Unix only thinking popping up there :-)

Hubert> OO) That is the idea. Note that since licensing is GPL
Hubert> there is not problem borrowing the code :-0 That is not
Hubert> really reinventing the wheel.

Thats what I was wondering. I presume the SVG implies a Vector drawing
program or are the aims higher ? AbiDraw for Vector, AbiPaint for Gimp
style :-)

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--