Re: What Hath God Wrought

Subject: Re: What Hath God Wrought
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 10:24:15 CST

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 11:20, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> What is that line in the po file for? I've seen some funny translations of
> it. The German says "Fischers Fritze fischt frische Fische" (a tonguetwister
> about fishing) and the Greek says "Ta Panta En Sofia Epoiésen" (He did all
> things wisely).

It's just a character preview string in the style dialog. It's not
important how you translate it. These words in particular were the first
words spoken over the telephone. These words were also the first words I
used to test out the style dialog and the font preview. If it wasn't for
the string-freeze, I'd ask you to change it. Since I'm not going to
allow that, translate things however you like or just leave them alone.

Dom