trivial patch for bz2abw plugin

Subject: trivial patch for bz2abw plugin
From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 21:24:49 CST

This patch merely switches the order the extensions are listed in the export object.
This makes the import and export list them in the same order, and defaults to the
single extension (.bzabw instead of .abw.bz2) for saving which I think works better with
Windows' [descriptive words not shown] method of mapping files to programs (and keeps
AbiWord from doubling the extension by accident [not sure if that was me or abiword, but
it didn't happen using the single dot extension]).

Commit it if you think its worth it; I'm posting here mostly because I've applied
it to the compiled plugin I've placed on my site with my tinderbox builds.

Could someone tell me how to get the installer for plugins (like the ImageMagick plugin
that used to be at http://www.niksbiks.dk/Abi has) or at least direct me to
where the explaination is. I think I have all the plugins available on Windows
compiled, but I would like to make them available with the installer instead of
(maybe along with) just as DLLs.

[I assume the website will be back up eventually, when that happens I'll reenable
 my tinderbox client ...]

Thanks,
Jeremy Davis
jeremyd@computer.org