Patch: Another UT_convert function

Subject: Patch: Another UT_convert function
From: Christian Biesinger (cbiesinger@web.de)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:26:12 CST

Hello!

Attached is a patch which adds a UT_convert function which takes an
UT_iconv_t instead of a from and to codeset.

This is useful if multiple conversions need to be done using the same from
and to codesets, in which case it's faster getting the iconv_t only once.

I will use it in the StarOffice importer that I'm writing.

Please commit it.

Thanks,
Christian

                                                 -- Benjamin Franklin