Re: Phantom Directories

Subject: Re: Phantom Directories
From: John L. Clark (jlc6@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 15:44:22 CST

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 04:22:51PM -0500, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> John,
>
> cvs co abiword-plugins. Quite a bit of work has been going on in that
> tree lately.

Aha! There they are! Which leads me to my next question - is the work
that's being done in the plugins also being mirrored in the non-plugin
code? For instance, I see changes being made in the xhtml importer on
the plugin side - are the same changes being made in the main trunk?
How are we managing having multiple locations for the same functionality
of code?

Take care,

        John