Re: Problems at abisource.com

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 04:02:17 GMT

    Hi Keith,
             The orginal abisource.com server was located in Illinois. It died
    last week. A new server has very generously been donated to us. It's
    located in Kansas. A number of people but especially Hub have been working
    *REALLY HARD* to resurect abisource.com inside this new server.

    The problems you experience will pass as the new DNS addresses propagte
    out across the internet and as Hub completes his resurrection.

    Cheers

    Martin