commit: Fix bugs 2611, 1104 others.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 03:46:19 GMT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_types.h src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.h CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixLeftRuler.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_XML.cpp CVS:

    Fix 2611, some incremental loader segfaults, importing document 1104.

    This commit adds a new import error type, UT_IE_SKIPINVALID. If an
    importer sets this value in an XML based importer, all text following this
    will be skipped BUT the document will be marked OK.

    This works around bug 2611 which arose from a terrible bug in the RTF
    importer.

    This affects all RTF documents with header/footers imported into abiword.

    The symptom is that the document appears to load OK but if you save it
    into *.abw it refuses to load. It will now load but the header/footer
    information is ignored.

    I'll try to fix this soon. FJF please send me some sample documents that
    won't load into abiword.

    Everyone, please feed me stack traces of incremental loading problems.

    Thanks.

    Martin