Re: AbiWord 0.99.2 released.

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 10:59:36 GMT

    COF COF COF:
    * Spelling support for Commonwealth English, Brazilian Portuguese,
    Hungarian, Ukranian, Galican

    It's not Brazillian Portuguese, mind you!

    Please cross that out.

    Portuguese is only not 100% in 0.99.2 because I didn't notice there were
    new strings.

    Brazillian Portuguese is WAY behind in translation.

    Hugs, rms

    On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 03:36, Martin Sevior wrote:

    > The AbiWord team is pleased announce the immediate availability of AbiWord
    > 0.99.2, our second beta on the way to version 1.0.
    >
    > This is the best AbiWord yet and contains many bugfixes, improvements and
    > new features over previous releases. All current AbiWord users and
    > distribution makers are encouraged to upgrade.
    >
    > In particular this release debuts our state-of-art Thesaurus (available as
    > a plugin from the download page). Unix users will also notice the
    > incremental document loader which allows users to view their document as
    > it is loaded.
    >
    > A complete set of release notes is available from:
    > http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/0.99.2/html.
    >
    > Binaries and source code can be downloaded from:
    > http://www.abisource.com/download/.
    >
    > Please report any bugs you find in abiword to:
    > http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > Abi the Ant and her intrepid team of Hackers.
    > ----

    The AbiWord team is pleased announce the immediate availability of
    AbiWord 0.99.2, our second beta on the way to version 1.0. This is the
    best AbiWord yet and contains many bugfixes, improvements and new
    features over previous releases. All current AbiWord users and
    distribution makers are encouraged to upgrade. In particular this
    release debuts our state-of-art Thesaurus (available as a plugin from
    the download page). Unix users will also notice the incremental
    document loader which allows users to view their document as it is
    loaded. A complete set of release notes is available from
    http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/0.99.2/html. Binaries and source
    code can be down loaded from http://www.abisource.com/download/ . Please
    report any bugs you find in abiword to http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.

    Enjoy!

    Abi the Ant and her intrepid team of Hackers.

    + So let's do it...?