AbiWord 0.99.2 released.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 03:36:12 GMT

    The AbiWord team is pleased announce the immediate availability of AbiWord
    0.99.2, our second beta on the way to version 1.0.

    This is the best AbiWord yet and contains many bugfixes, improvements and
    new features over previous releases. All current AbiWord users and
    distribution makers are encouraged to upgrade.

    In particular this release debuts our state-of-art Thesaurus (available as
    a plugin from the download page). Unix users will also notice the
    incremental document loader which allows users to view their document as
    it is loaded.

    A complete set of release notes is available from:
    http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/0.99.2/html.

    Binaries and source code can be downloaded from:
    http://www.abisource.com/download/.

    Please report any bugs you find in abiword to:
    http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.

    Enjoy!

    Abi the Ant and her intrepid team of Hackers.