Re: NSIS files for plugins

From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 20:41:07 GMT

    On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Kenneth J.Davis wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > In attached zip file are two *.nsi files, one is a generic template for
    > plugins and the other is for the bz2abw plugin. Currently they expect
    > to be built (makensis plugin*.nsis) from the plugin directory (whereas the
    > abiword.nsi expects to be built in the bin directory I believe).
    >
    > Jeremy Davis
    > jeremyd@computer.org

    Jeremy -

    I wanted to test and commit this work so it was available. But it has one
    flaw across the board while I was testing 'em for the 0.99.2 release.
    What happens is that you've got a bad setting in InstallDirRegKey. The
    "Install Dir" key should be "Install_Dir" This causes it to fail in
    looking up the default Abiword Install directory.

    Nevertheless I used your stuff as a template for creating two basic plugin
    installs - one for URLPlugins and one for IEPlugins. Hopefully fewer
    downloads will be appreciated by users.

    If you want to fix the Install_Dir issue and resumbit to the list or me,
    I'll be happy to include them in CVS.

    Cheers!

    Michael D. Pritchett