Re: Alle Ord Med Stort

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 20:19:43 GMT

    On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, [iso-8859-1] Andrew Dunbar wrote:

    > --- Alan Horkan <horkana@tcd.ie> wrote: >
    > > think cAmEl cApS wOuLd bE mOre like this
    > > with humps in the middle
    > >
    > > Title Case is ~= First letter of each word
    > > capitalised
    > > although technically im over simplifing.
    > >
    > > i think this was explained and should be in the
    > > archive somewhere
    > >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Aabisource.com+
    > >
    > > found it

    > I think every man and his dog and his church secretary
    > is going to wonder this same thing. Do we have a help
    > button on this dialog? Would it be possible and/or a
    > good idea to put descriptions like these in the
    > tooltips for these options?

    is it too much to ask for a world of people with a reasonable amount of
    logic and curiosity of a level roughly comparable to someone age 10?
    Carefully save and backup your work and then try it and see what happens.
    Why is that so much to ask, what is the world coming to!!!
    (i realise that it probably is too much to ask, it was a rhetorical
    question. answers to /dev/null)

    when this was last discussed did the person implementing it not decide to
    only put in 4 out 6/7 options dicsussed, and omit more confusing options?

    I would assume David Chart has already documented this unless someone
    sneaked it in after the feature freeze and neglected to tell him.

    And by the way, i got the old doc's with the windows package of 0.99.2, do
    i need to update the installer script to point to somewhere else or could
    some one move the old docs to different folder and put the new docs in
    their place.

    Later
    Alan