Re: Alle Ord Med Stort

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 20:54:52 GMT

    On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 20:19, Alan Horkan wrote:

    > And by the way, i got the old doc's with the windows package of 0.99.2, do
    > i need to update the installer script to point to somewhere else or could
    > some one move the old docs to different folder and put the new docs in
    > their place.

    People need to do the remaining grunt work on the docs. Internal links
    need to be added (insert a bookmark, then open the file in a text editor
    and remove the #), the .info files need to be created, and the header
    and footer files need to be created.

    I've done the top directory, so people can see what is required. I'll
    try to do some more, but I'm quite busy at the moment.

    When that's done, someone needs to run the script to produce the 1.0
    html files, and move them into the builds.

    It would be nice to have this done for 0.99.3...

    --
    David Chart