Re: RPM Building

From: j.m.maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 21:19:16 GMT

    Hi David!

    > What's missing where? And how do I get it there? This doesn't look like
    > a missing empty directory...

    when building rpms myself, i get the exact same error, thus my build
    scripts copy the plugins dir to the
    /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/abiword-[version]/ directory manually before
    building the rpms. this is the only workaround for this problem I know
    of and nobody was able to help me with a proper solution... any
    suggestions from a rpms guru on this?

    Bye!
      Marc