The Greek translation of AbiWord

From: Nick Niktaris (niktarin@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 07:08:35 GMT

    Hello,

    I have already reported this ones (before the official
    release) but it seems that Abi has a big problem
    displaying Greek.
    In the windows version the translated strings apear
    only in the dialog boxes, the main screen e.g. file,
    edit,.. are untranlated, some text does not "fit"
    right and some strings are not translated although I
    had left only one string untranslated.
    In linux (gnome and gtk there is no Greek at all)
    I am using mandrake 8.1 and yes the locale is set to
    el
    (the default entry for the Greek language in madrake
    is el)
    It would be a real shame to waste all the time I have
    spend in translating abiword in Greek without any
    result.
    What went wrong?

    Yours,

    Nick Niktaris