Re: Text at bottom of the license agreement

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 11:42:32 GMT

    On Sun, 2002-02-24 at 15:30, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
    > At the bottom of the license agreement for AbiWord (Windows
    > installer) is a piece of texts I presume should be removed:

    The license agreement should be the GNU GPL, am I correct? If not, then
    please correct it to be so.

    That text you are presuming to be removed, however, are the instructions
    on how to properly add the GNU GPL to software, which is part of the GNU
    GPL and so they must stay there.

    For the complete GNU GPL check:
    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

    And the text you are referring is: