Problems with CVS

Subject: Problems with CVS
From: Jonathan (j.e.drews@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 15:55:56 CST

Hi:

 I have compiled the CVS version of Abiword but it's headers malfunction. I
don't get this problem with the released version 0.9.6.1. When I compile I
do the following:
 autogen.sh
LIBS="-liconv" configure --enable-debug
make
make install (as root)

However when I installed the 0.9.6.1 version, I used the command:
make UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=0 install as root.

 Do I need to compile and install psiconv, expat, wv and zlib before entering
~/abi and compiling it?

I have installed all the development rpm's I can think of. I would like to
find out what I have done wrong or what libraries I ,eight be missing, so I
can verify that bugs have been fixed. TIA.

--
						Cheers,

Jonathan