Commit: fix 2507, PLUGIN ANNOUNCEMENT

Subject: Commit: fix 2507, PLUGIN ANNOUNCEMENT
From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 10:52:37 CST

Mike Pritchett and I have fixed 2507 for Win32 and Unix, respectively.
We've also agreed on some basic ground rules for plugin installation and

1) We search XAP_App::getUserPrivateDirectory()/AbiWord/plugins
2) We search XAP_App::getAbiSuiteAppDir()/plugins
3) The "Load Plugin" dialog defaults to looking in #1

This will involve some small changes to the plugin EXEs, RPMs, install
scripts, docs, and pre-existing setups. I'm sorry for any inconvenience
caused.

Dom