Text layout bugs. (For Tomas and others.)

Subject: Text layout bugs. (For Tomas and others.)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 18:59:02 CST

Hi Folks,
        I've had a bit of a play with text layout just now. It appears
some new bugs have crept into abiword (non-bidi). Specifically it looks as
if two runs with contigous characteristics are being treated as if they
are actually two words seperated with a space.

To see what I mean type in about 4 lines of text in full justification.
Then delete a character in one word, then press undo. This sometimes
results in strange behaviour.

These layout bugs absolutely MUST get fixed before 0.99.1. This may also
be the cause of bug 2313 which is how I stumbled into this problem.

Cheers

Martin