Changes to the English strings

Subject: Changes to the English strings
From: Phil Jones (pjls16812@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 18:06:46 CST

Hello

In /abi/user/wp/strings/en-GB.strings I suggest the following strings would be better written as follows:

MENU_STATUSLINE_FMT_DOCUMENT="Change the page properties of the document, such as the page size and margins"
MENU_STATUSLINE_FMT_BACKGROUND="Change the background colour of the document"
MENU_STATUSLINE_FILE_EXIT="Close all Abiword windows and exit the application"

This is because all the other strings refer to 'the document' rather than 'your document'. This change would give more consistency. I also thought the FILE_EXIT string would be clearer if it mentions Abiword so it is easier to see which windows will be closed.

What do you think?

Phil